How does Bank of Orrick protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Bank of Orrick collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- give us your contact information or open an account
- use your credit or debit card or apply for a loan
- give us your income information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.